Search This Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Back to Reality

Hello Everyone!!!

It's so nice to be back. I apologize for my long absence. I went on my trip to Ireland and England for two weeks and I'm just starting to get back into the groove of things. It was such a blast and a once in a lifetime opportunity. I will definitely start blogging about the trip. I have so many pictures, I went through 3 memory cards and have over 1,000 pictures to sort through. I can't believe it's already June. Father's day is just around the corner and then I leave for another trip. Destination: California! It will be nice to just be home for awhile. I missed Gunner while I was gone, especially towards the end of the trip. I think from now on I will do one country at a time and a week max. Twelve days was a long time to be away. However, my brother, who was watching Gunner; was kind enough to facetime with me on our iphones so I could see him!
He was interested at first
Then he got bored
 
I took him to the vet today and he now weighs a whopping 70lbs! He is growing so fast! Stay tune . . . I will tell you all about my trip and show you a nice present to give the father in your life!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment