Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2015

Feature Friday: A Backpack and a Boarding Pass


 Welcome to our second week of Friday Features! This week we are featuring A Backpack and a Boarding Pass. This blog was created by Ryan and she has some fabulous posts about Italy and travel tips. I highly recommend everyone to stop over to her blog and show it some love. Italy is a country I have yet to visit, but her posts make me want to board the next plane to Italy.

A Backpack & A Boarding Pass
A Backpack and a Bording Pass

The post we are featuring today from A Backpack and a Boarding Pass is Tips for First Time Solo Traveling. This is a great post for male and females alike who are looking to go on their first solo trip. Ryan provides great advice for first time solo travelers who aren't sure what to expect or nervous/scared about their upcoming trips. I know I was about my first solo trip and then again my first international trip. This is also a great reminder post to those who travel more frequently. Female solo travel has been on the rise in recent years. Yay! I think that every female should travel solo at least once in their lives and keep these tips in mind.

Tips for First Time Solo Traveling
Tips for first time solo traveling
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment