1. You get see a small portion of the castle while they finish setting up dinner
2. They provide a small performance in the Great Hall before dinner
3. Free Mead is provided for all the adults during the first performance
4. For dinner you sit at communal tables like you would in medieval times
6. No silverware!!
7. We had delicious soup, chicken and potatoes, and dessert
9. We had the nicest server . . . great local insight.
11. The performance was awesome. A very talented group!
12. It is interactive with the crowd: someone gets crowned the Earl and Lady
13. Someone gets thrown into the Dungeons- Make sure it isn't you!
14. Shannon Heritage runs this banquet along with the Knappogue Banquet and the Dunguaire Banquet
15. The whole performance with dinner included is about 2 1/2 hours
16. There are two performance times 5:30pm and 8:45pm
17. The Banquet runs yearly
18. The price for adults is 51.50 euros
19. Reservations are required: Book ahead of time or their wont be tickets left
20. Visit their website at http://www.shannonheritage.com/BookNow/
Check out our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/expedwanderlust?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Any questions or comments? Let us know by leaving them below!