Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Travel Wishlist:

Everyone has that one place they always dream of visiting. I was bit with the travel bug when I was young (I think it started with our moves across the country). I have a never ending list of places that I would like to visit. The following is my never-ending, always adding destinations I would like to visit and experience I would like do:

North America:

- Take a Civil War Road Trip
- Visit British Colombia
- Visit all the Florida State Parks
- Visit Colonial Williamsburg
- Visit Asheville, NC
- Take a railroad trip throughout Canada
- Take a cross country train ride with Amtrak
- Hike in Oregon
- Visit all 50 states



- Stand with the Redwoods
- Gaze into the Grand Canyon
- Go to Yosemite!!
- Visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Visit the haunted Alcatraz
- Banff National Park
- Niagara Falls
- Yellowstone Park
- The Fingers Lake, NY
Visit Wrigley Field  (July 2015)
- Visit Boston
- Fenway Park

South America:

- Visit Machu Picchu  (September 2015)
- Take a Amazon River Cruise
- Iguazu Falls
- Patagonia
- Costa Rica
- Canopy Tour in Costa Rica

Europe:

- Visit Scotland (Isle of Sky, Edinburgh, the whole country)
- Stonehenge
- Road trip across England
- See the Black Sea
- Count Dracula's Castle
- Petra, Jordan
- Visit Norway
-Visit Ireland
- Visit Romania
-Chase and see the Northern Lights



- Visit Iceland

Middle East:

- Petra

Artic:

- Visit the Falkland Islands
- See Polar Bears in their natural habitat

 

Asia:

- Shicheng, China
- Visit a Temple
- Great Wall of China
- Samurai Culture in Japan
- Kyoto Japan
- Mount Fuji

Africa:

- Visit Kuger National Park
-  Go on a safari
- Go on a night safari
- Visit Victoria Falls
-  Ride Camels in the Sahara Desert

Personal:

- Go to as many UNESCO World Heritage Sites as possible (3)
- See Moose in their natural habitat




- Get my scuba diving license
- Cage diving with sharks
- Ride in a Helicopter
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Step foot on all 7 continents (3/7)
- Whale Watching
- Try a food native to every country I visit
- Swim with Dolphins (2013)
- Snorkel with Manatees
- Volunteer at an Elephant Sanctuary




1 comment:

  1. If you are ever in New Hampshire, send me a message- I will help you see a moose in their natural habitat!

    ReplyDelete