Search This Blog

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Father's Day

This Father's Day happened to fall on my brother's birthday. Double Celebration! This Father's Day I created a gift for my father and I bought him a $20 gift card to the movie theatre. The gift that I created was very simple. These are the supplies that you will need:
Supplies:

-Mason Jar (or something similar to hold the candy)
-glue gun
-ribbon
-Reese's Pieces
-Hot glue gun pad (optional)

I really love my hot glue gun pad that I bought at Michaels. It was only a couple dollars. I also love my new hot glue gun! It seems more fun to do crafts with it. Michaels has a variety of colors and designs. Mine cost around the same price as a regular hot glue gun.


I just glued the ribbon around the middle of the jar for decorations. I made a little sign saying "Love you to Pieces"
Stay tuned and I will show you how to make some Father's Day cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment