Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Take Nothing but Pictures, Leave Nothing but Footprints

I have recently decided it's high time I start discovering all my state has to offer. I'm excited to start Take Nothing but Pictures, Leave Nothing but Footprints "campaign".  I foresee visits to state parks, theme parks, and state beaches in my future. While I'm unable to travel full time, I'm hoping to travel locally in between my international trips. I chose to refer to my Florida travels as, Take Nothing but Pictures, Leave Nothing but Footprints, because I think it sends an important message. It's important to me that we take care of our surroundings and nature in general. Ecotourism is on the rise and there are so many beautiful places in the world to travel to. However, they wont survive over time if we don't take care of them. I'm always amazed when I hike and experience nature and traveling.


By traveling around my state I'm hoping to bring a locals perspective to anyone visiting Florida, recommendations and tried and true tips. Keep a look out for upcoming posts for Tampa and Orlando! Anywhere you would like me to visit in Florida? Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment